Our Combined FAW and PFA course enables attendees to identify the role and responsibilities of a first aider and paediatric first aider as well as to identify how to minimise the risks of infection to self and others.
Online Asbestos Awareness Course
About Online Asbestos Awareness Course
What is Asbestos? What types of Asbestos are there? What constitutes Asbestos awareness? Where Asbestos can be located? What are the uses of Asbestos? Our Online Asbestos Awareness Course will help you answer the questions above and more. The Health and Safety Executive estimates that past exposure to asbestos currently kills 4,500 people a year in Great Britain. Through our Online Asbestos Awareness Course, you will gain an understanding of what Asbestos is and how it enters the body. You will learn most of the different types of Asbestos, where they are found and when they were banned in the UK. Gain knowledge of the uses of Asbestos. What the duty holders’ responsibilities are. The accreditations revolved around Asbestos. What legislation was put into place.
What does this course cover?
- What is Asbestos and what are the types.
- Recognise what locations Asbestos is located.
- Understand the legislation put into place.
- Understand what the duty holders’ responsibilities are.
- Understand what diseases can be caused if Asbestos has entered the body.
- Gain knowledge of what the entry points are.
- Explore uses of Asbestos.
- Explore what RPE and PPE is and why it should be used.
Who is our Online Asbestos Awareness Course for?
Our Online Asbestos Awareness Course is not for individuals who carry out work that would disturb asbestos as this requires special training. This E-Learning session is for basic knowledge of asbestos and what it can cause.
What will you achieve?
- Discuss what types of asbestos there are.
- Discuss the features of asbestos and its uses.
- Recognise the locations asbestos can be found.
- Be able to understand the duty holders’ responsibilities.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the entry points.
- Develop an understanding of what diseases and illnesses can be caused.
Our Combined EFAW and EPFA course is designed for individuals who wish to act as an emergency first aider in their workplace and who have a responsibility to look after both children and adults.
Our Alcohol Awareness course enables attendees to identify the difference between Alcoholism, Alcoholic, Alcohol dependant and Alcohol misuse and what medical conditions can be caused by prolonged harmful drinking.
Reviews from Google
Why choose Able?
Specialists in your
We work with specialists including doctors, nurses, dietitians and psychologists to keep our courses up to date and relevant.
Training can be delivered at a venue of your choice or at one of our training locations across the UK.
Trusted by companies of all sizes
Whether you’re an established enterprise or a growing startup, we’ve got your training needs covered. Trusted by companies of all sizes including:
Alzheimer’s Society, Mind, Foster Care Associates, Nursing Midwifery Council and the Scouts.
How to get started
Complete the contact form below or to get in touch with our team of training advisors
A training partner will be provided to consult and work with you to create a solution that meets your specific office needs.
Recieve a tailored quote and book your chosen date.
Fill in the form below so one of our team can reach out with more information.