Interview Skills Online Overview:
In order for your business to to see a return on investment from staff, it is vital that your employee's know proper interview skills. It would be more costly for the business in the long run to consistently hire the wrong people. This course is CPD accredited. It meets accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
The course is delivered online.
Our online courses are designed for individuals, organisations and small groups.
What is covered:
The aim of this course is to greater increase your knowledge of the interview and recruitment process as well, as the relevant laws and legislation.
The key points covered in this course are:
- Interview laws
- Job advertisement writing
- Interview questions
- Skills tests
- Candidate evaluation and hiring
- Offering and rejecting
Who is the course for?
There are no barriers to entry on this course. This is an awareness course, suitable for all.
What will you achieve?
- Understand the laws that apply to the interview process.
- Be able to write an effective and clear advert for your website, job sites and social media.
- Understand how to structure questions that find out the right kind of information.
- Recognise the importance of carrying out skills tests for all job roles.
- Recognise the importance of hiring for attitude.
- Understand how to evaluate candidates and make the right hiring decision.
- Understand how to extend an offer as well as politely reject the wrong.
On completion of this course, either download your certificate or access at a later date online.
Why Choose Able?
“Excellent, hands on learning made fun and interactive. trainer answered every question and was very informative but also fun.”
“Trainer was brilliant making the course very easy to learn and very enjoyable. Thank you.”
“I really liked the trainer's style and method of training. This trainer is the best trainer I have ever had.”
“Trainer had good knowledge backed up with good humour the course worked really well. Clear and concise.”
“Very good course trainer has great knowledge of his subject and presents the course in a relaxed manner.”