2. [Before the Web Site sets Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. None of the Cookies set by the Web Site jeopardise your privacy in any way and no personal data is collected.] By giving your consent to the setting of our Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you through our Web Site. If you wish to deny your consent to the placing of Cookies, certain features of the Web Site may not function fully or as intended.
3. Certain features of the Web Site depend upon Cookies to function and are deemed, within the law, to be strictly necessary. These Cookies are detailed in Schedule 1A. You will not be asked for your consent to place these Cookies however you may still disable cookies via your web browser’s settings as set out in sub-Clause 4
4. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Web Site.
5. You may delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly.
6. The Web Site uses the third-party Cookies detailed in Schedule 2 for the purposes described therein. These Cookies are not integral to the services provided by the Web Site to you and may be blocked at your choosing via your internet browser’s privacy settings or via your response to the request for consent detailed in sub-Clause 2.
7. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your browser if you are unsure as to how to adjust your privacy settings.
Schedule 1: First-Party Cookies
Name of Cookie acceptCookies
Purpose To remember your decision to accept cookies so you do not have to tell us again. This is
only created if you choose to accept cookies.
Schedule 1A: Strictly Necessary Cookies
Name of Cookie
Schedule 2: Third-Party Cookies
Name of Cookie K, guest_id, pid
Name of Provider Twitter
Purpose Needed to display the Twitter feed at the bottom of the page
Name of Cookie _utmz, _utmc, _utmb, _utma
Name of Provider Google
Purpose Google Analytics is used to provide feedback to help us improve our site and its’
Name of Cookie Hupspotutk, hsfirstvisit, hubspotvm, hubspotvw, hubspotvd, _hssc, _hssrc, _hstc
Name of Provider Hubspot
Purpose Hubspot logging code helps us to understand what customers are interested in so we
can tailor our content to be more informative.
Name of Cookie UIDR, UID, _uset, _stid
Name of Provider Share This
Purpose Needed to display the share this bar on the right hand side.