Our Depression and Anxiety Disorders in Children course enables attendees to understand the nature of anxiety and depression as well as how it can impact on an individual and those around them.
ADHD Awareness Online
About ADHD Awareness Online
What is ADHD? What are the signs and symptoms of the 3 types of ADHD? What are the causes of ADHD? What treatments are there for ADHD? What are Comorbid conditions? Our Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Awareness course will help you answer the questions above and more. Between 2% and 5% of school aged children and young people are affected with ADHD, with most cases being diagnosed in children between the ages 6-12. ADHD is more common in boys than girls as girls ask their symptoms and create/develop coping mechanisms.
Through our Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Awareness Online, you will gain an understanding of what ADHD is and how ADHD affects individuals. You will learn what the different types of ADHD are and what the difference is between the signs and symptoms. You will learn the causes and contributing factors of ADHD. You will gain knowledge on what treatments are available. You will also learn how strategies and tactics can be used to help an individual with ADHD.
What does this course cover?
- What Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is.
- The 3 types of ADHD and what are the signs and symptoms are.
- How ADHD is caused.
- The treatments available.
- What Comorbid conditions are and their relation to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is.
- The strategies and tactics that can be used to help an individual with behavioural issues in relation to ADHD
Who is our ADHD Awareness Online for?
Our ADHD Awareness course is for anyone who is working with children and adults that have ADHD. This includes teachers, school support staff, childminders, occupational therapists, and other care professions.
What will you achieve?
- Discuss what ADHD is, the different types and how they differ from each other.
- Discuss the impact of ADHD on children, young people, and adults.
- Recognise how the different segments of the brain are affected by ADHD.
- Be able to assess the key factors of the behavioural disorder.
- Evaluate the causes of ADHD.
- Demonstrate an empathic understanding of the experiences of people living with ADHD.
- Learn how to use correct strategies and tactics to help an individual that has behavioural issues that are related to ADHD.
Our ADHD in Children course enables attendees to understand what Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is as well as how it can affect day-to-day life for a child.
Our ADHD in Adults and Teens course enables attendees to gain knowledge regarding what symptoms can occur as well as what can cause ADHD.
Reviews from Google
Why choose Able?
Specialists in your
We work with specialists including doctors, nurses, dietitians and psychologists to keep our courses up to date and relevant.
Training can be delivered at a venue of your choice or at one of our training locations across the UK.
Trusted by companies of all sizes
Whether you’re an established enterprise or a growing startup, we’ve got your training needs covered. Trusted by companies of all sizes including:
Alzheimer’s Society, Mind, Foster Care Associates, Nursing Midwifery Council and the Scouts.
How to get started
Complete the contact form below or to get in touch with our team of training advisors
A training partner will be provided to consult and work with you to create a solution that meets your specific office needs.
Recieve a tailored quote and book your chosen date.
Fill in the form below so one of our team can reach out with more information.