Our Depression and Anxiety Disorders in Children course enables attendees to understand the nature of anxiety and depression as well as how it can impact on an individual and those around them.
Conflict Management Training Online
About Conflict Management Training Online
What laws are against workplace violence? What are inhibitors relating to conflict management in the workplace? What is Adrenal Hijacking? How are assumptions associated with conflict management? What is The Escalation Cycle? What are the imminent danger signs? What useful strategies are there? What is the LEAPS Model? What would you learn from the incident? Facial gestures and body language count for 55% of all communication. Our Online Conflict Management Course will help you answer the questions above and more.
Through our Online Conflict Management Course, you will gain an understanding of what inhibitors are. You will learn how your perceptions affect conflict. You will learn different useful de-escalation skills. You will learn some different early warning signs. You will learn the different types of consequences that can occur after violent conflict. You will learn the different levels of stress and how this can affect an individual. You will learn what Adrenal Hijacking is and how it is important? You will also learn what to avoid.
What does this course cover?
- The common barriers and impairments.
- Understand what the LEAPS model stands for.
- What occurs in an accident that can be assessed and developed to use different actions for any future incidents.
- Understand different common barriers revolving around conflict management.
- How to notice imminent danger signs.
- Understand the different objects in the environment e.g., triggers and weapons.
- What people factors can determine a difference of conflict/ violence, these factors include background, health, stressors, ability, emotion and physical.
Who is our Conflict Management Training Online for?
Our Conflict Management course is for anyone who works in a setting where conflict or violence may arise. Whatever care or non-care sector you work in our Conflict Management course will give you an understanding of how to use useful strategies to de-escalate an incident if it arises.
What will you achieve?
- Discuss the different types of de-escalation strategies.
- Discuss how your perceptions can affect conflict.
- Recognise the different early warning signs.
- Be able to understand different inhibitors.
- Evaluate the different legislation under workplace violence.
- Demonstrate the consequences that can occur after an incident.
- Develop knowledge, skills and strategies to decrease the risk of violent behaviours.
Our ADHD in Children course enables attendees to understand what Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is as well as how it can affect day-to-day life for a child.
Our ADHD in Adults and Teens course enables attendees to gain knowledge regarding what symptoms can occur as well as what can cause ADHD.
Reviews from Google
Why choose Able?
Specialists in your
We work with specialists including doctors, nurses, dietitians and psychologists to keep our courses up to date and relevant.
Training can be delivered at a venue of your choice or at one of our training locations across the UK.
Trusted by companies of all sizes
Whether you’re an established enterprise or a growing startup, we’ve got your training needs covered. Trusted by companies of all sizes including:
Alzheimer’s Society, Mind, Foster Care Associates, Nursing Midwifery Council and the Scouts.
How to get started
Complete the contact form below or to get in touch with our team of training advisors
A training partner will be provided to consult and work with you to create a solution that meets your specific office needs.
Recieve a tailored quote and book your chosen date.
Fill in the form below so one of our team can reach out with more information.