Our Combined FAW and PFA course enables attendees to identify the role and responsibilities of a first aider and paediatric first aider as well as to identify how to minimise the risks of infection to self and others.
About Manual Handling Course Online
What does this course cover?
- The definition of manual handling.
- Recognise the legislation and regulations in place.
- Understand what injuries can occur.
- Understand what the employers and employees’ responsibilities are.
- Gain knowledge on who is at a higher risk of injury while completing manual handling techniques.
- Explore the manual handling hierarchy.
Who is our Manual Handling Course Online for?
Our Manual Handling course is for anyone who is working in a setting that involves them needing to manually handle an object. Whatever care or non-care setting our Manual Handling course will give you an understanding, skills, and confidence in how to prevent injuries relating to poor techniques.
What will you achieve?
- Discuss what manual handling is.
- Discuss the manual handling hierarchy.
- Recognise the legislation and regulations in force.
- Be able to demonstrate correct manual handling techniques.
- Discuss what individuals are at high risk of injuries while manual handling.
- Discuss what injuries may occur if incorrect manual handling techniques are used.
Our Combined EFAW and EPFA course is designed for individuals who wish to act as an emergency first aider in their workplace and who have a responsibility to look after both children and adults.
Our Alcohol Awareness course enables attendees to identify the difference between Alcoholism, Alcoholic, Alcohol dependant and Alcohol misuse and what medical conditions can be caused by prolonged harmful drinking.
Reviews from Google
Why choose Able?
Specialists in your
We work with specialists including doctors, nurses, dietitians and psychologists to keep our courses up to date and relevant.
Training can be delivered at a venue of your choice or at one of our training locations across the UK.
Trusted by companies of all sizes
Whether you’re an established enterprise or a growing startup, we’ve got your training needs covered. Trusted by companies of all sizes including:
Alzheimer’s Society, Mind, Foster Care Associates, Nursing Midwifery Council and the Scouts.
How to get started
Complete the contact form below or to get in touch with our team of training advisors
A training partner will be provided to consult and work with you to create a solution that meets your specific office needs.
Recieve a tailored quote and book your chosen date.
Fill in the form below so one of our team can reach out with more information.