Our Depression and Anxiety Disorders in Children course enables attendees to understand the nature of anxiety and depression as well as how it can impact on an individual and those around them.
Menopause Awareness Online
About Menopause Awareness Online
What is the Perimenopause? What is the Menopause? What is the Post-Menopause? What can physical symptoms include? What can behavioural symptoms include? What can psychological symptoms include? How is The Equality Act able to protect the characteristics of women going through the menopause? Our Menopause Awareness course will help you answer the questions above and more. In the UK, the average age for a woman to reach menopause is 51.
Through our Menopause Awareness course, you will gain an understanding of what the perimenopause is and what symptoms can occur in this time. You will learn what the menopause is and what symptoms can occur in this time. You will learn what post-menopause is and what happens to the symptoms in this time. You will learn what managers should do to support the woman who is going through the menopause. You will learn the symptoms of the head, the torso and the genital area.
What does this course cover?
- What the Perimenopause, Menopause and Post-Menopause includes and how it affects the women during these stages.
- Recognise the different physical, behavioural and psychological symptoms that can occur during the different times.
- Recognise why women may have a lack of confidence and libido.
- Understand what The Equality Act is and what protected characteristics are involved to potentially aid a woman during this time.
- Develop knowledge of what adjustments should be made to accommodate a woman who is going through the menopause.
- Explore reasons to why day to day life living with menopausal symptoms can be difficult.
Who is our Menopause Awareness Online for?
Our Menopause Awareness course is for everyone. Having this knowledge within your company will give all your employees the knowledge whether female or male. As well as giving confidence to the female employees of the organisation.
What will you achieve?
- Discuss the different timings/ stages of the menopause.
- Discuss the different physical symptoms that can occur in the head, genital area and the torso.
- Discuss the behavioural and psychological symptoms that can occur.
- Recognise how The Equality Act can be involved within protecting the women during the menopause.
- Develop knowledge, skills and strategies to develop positive environments for individuals who are going through the menopause.
Our ADHD in Children course enables attendees to understand what Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is as well as how it can affect day-to-day life for a child.
Our ADHD in Adults and Teens course enables attendees to gain knowledge regarding what symptoms can occur as well as what can cause ADHD.
Reviews from Google
Why choose Able?
Specialists in your
We work with specialists including doctors, nurses, dietitians and psychologists to keep our courses up to date and relevant.
Training can be delivered at a venue of your choice or at one of our training locations across the UK.
Trusted by companies of all sizes
Whether you’re an established enterprise or a growing startup, we’ve got your training needs covered. Trusted by companies of all sizes including:
Alzheimer’s Society, Mind, Foster Care Associates, Nursing Midwifery Council and the Scouts.
How to get started
Complete the contact form below or to get in touch with our team of training advisors
A training partner will be provided to consult and work with you to create a solution that meets your specific office needs.
Recieve a tailored quote and book your chosen date.
Fill in the form below so one of our team can reach out with more information.