Our Combined FAW and PFA course enables attendees to identify the role and responsibilities of a first aider and paediatric first aider as well as to identify how to minimise the risks of infection to self and others.
About Online Safety Online
What is Cyber-Crime? What is Cyber-Security? What is Identity Theft? What is Phishing? What is Spear Phishing? What is Malware? Our Online Safety course will help you answer the questions above and more. 62% of adults and over 80% of children (aged 12-15) have had a potentially harmful experience online. Through our Online Safety course, you will gain an understanding of what cyber-crime is and how it affects individuals. You will learn the differences between Phishing and Spear Phishing. You will learn how to spot a phishing scam. You will learn what Malware is. You will also learn what Identity Theft and Cyber-Security is.
What does this course cover?
- The definitions of Cyber-Security, Identity Theft, Cyber-Crime, Phishing, Spear Phishing and Malware.
- Recognise the challenges that may be faced if Cyber-Security is not used.
- Understand how viruses and worms can affect networks/ systems.
- Understand what spyware and ransom is.
- Explore the different ways hackers can access private/ confidential information.
Who is our Online Safety Online for?
Our Online Safety course is for everyone. Whatever work or non-work online use our Online Safety course gives individuals knowledge, skills, and confidence in how to indicate signs of Cyber-Crime and how to prevent it.
What will you achieve?
- Discuss the definitions of Cyber-Security, Cyber-Crime, Phishing and Spear Phishing, Malware, Identity Theft and Ransomware.
- Discuss what factors can increase the likelihood of being a victim to Cyber-Crime.
- Recognise the indicators of Cyber-Crime.
- Be able to safely use the internet without worry of being a victim to hackers.
- Evaluate different circumstances of why an individual’s behaviour may change.
- Develop knowledge, skills, and strategies to develop positive environments revolving around online safety in or out of the workplace.
Our Combined EFAW and EPFA course is designed for individuals who wish to act as an emergency first aider in their workplace and who have a responsibility to look after both children and adults.
Our Alcohol Awareness course enables attendees to identify the difference between Alcoholism, Alcoholic, Alcohol dependant and Alcohol misuse and what medical conditions can be caused by prolonged harmful drinking.
Reviews from Google
Why choose Able?
Specialists in your
We work with specialists including doctors, nurses, dietitians and psychologists to keep our courses up to date and relevant.
Training can be delivered at a venue of your choice or at one of our training locations across the UK.
Trusted by companies of all sizes
Whether you’re an established enterprise or a growing startup, we’ve got your training needs covered. Trusted by companies of all sizes including:
Alzheimer’s Society, Mind, Foster Care Associates, Nursing Midwifery Council and the Scouts.
How to get started
Complete the contact form below or to get in touch with our team of training advisors
A training partner will be provided to consult and work with you to create a solution that meets your specific office needs.
Recieve a tailored quote and book your chosen date.
Fill in the form below so one of our team can reach out with more information.