Starting learning with a wide range of online courses covering different subjects, including First Aid, Health & Safety and Fire Awareness
Learn how to notice indicators of an anaphylactic reaction taking place and what constitutes anaphylaxis awareness.
What is an allergy and allergen? What are the potential allergic substances? What is Histamine? What treatments are available? Our Anaphylaxis Awareness course will help you answer the questions above and more.
In 2018-19 data shows there was 5497 hospital admissions for anaphylactic shock this compared to 2015-16 the data shows there was 4479 hospital admissions for anaphylactic shock.
Through our Anaphylaxis Training, you will gain an understanding of what an anaphylactic reaction is. You will learn the difference between allergen and allergy. You will learn what legal issues are involved in the management of medicines relating to anaphylaxis. You will learn how to administer adrenaline auto-injector. You will learn what the Human Medicine Regulations 2012 is and how it’s involved with Anaphylaxis Awareness.
What does Anaphylaxis Training cover?
- What an Anaphylactic reaction is.
- Recognise the difference between allergen and allergy.
- Understand the different ways allergens can enter the body.
- Understand the correct storage placement for anaphylactic mediation.
- Understand the potential allergic substances.
- Gain knowledge of the Human Medicine Regulations 2012.
- Explore the different treatments for allergies.
Who is our Anaphylaxis Training for?
Our Anaphylaxis Awareness course is for anyone who is working with individuals that are at risk of having an anaphylactic reaction. Whatever care or non-care sector you work in our Anaphylactic Awareness course will give you knowledge, skills, and confidence in how to recognise and administer an adrenaline auto-injector.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Discuss what an anaphylactic reaction is.
- Discuss the difference between allergy and allergen.
- Recognise what treatments are available for allergies.
- Be able to understand the effects of injecting adrenaline.
- Demonstrate an empathetic understanding of the experience an individual may go through while having an anaphylactic reaction.
- Develop knowledge, skills, and confidence to develop positive environments.
Frequently asked questions
Our Medication Awareness course enables attendees to understand what the definition of a drug is and what the legislation for medicines are and what they entail.
Our Autism Awareness course enables attendees to identify symptoms and recognise the different risk factors and what treatments are available.
Reviews from Google
Why choose Able?
Specialists in your
Our courses can be personalised to the individual setting to meet the unique needs of your company.
Training can be delivered at a venue of your choice or at one of our training locations across the UK.
Trusted by companies of all sizes
Whether you’re an established enterprise or a growing startup, we’ve got your training needs covered. Trusted by companies of all sizes including:
Alzheimer’s Society, Mind, Foster Care Associates, Nursing Midwifery Council and the Scouts.
How to get started
Complete the contact form below to get in touch with our team of training advisors
A training partner will be provided to consult and work with you to create a solution that meets your specific training needs.
Receive a tailored quote and book your chosen date.
Fill in the form below so one of our team can reach out with more information.