Legionella Awareness Online Overview:
Being able to recognise the signs and implications of a Legionnaires' disease outbreak is highly important in being able to look after patients in a sufficient manner. Knowing how it can occur within a water handling system will help you evaluate the issue and report it should a problem arise. This course is CPD accredited. It meets accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
The course is delivered online.
Our online courses are designed for individuals, organisations and small groups.
What is covered:
The aim of this course is to greater increase your knowledge of Legionnaires’ disease and water handling systems, as well as the relevant legislation.
The key points covered in this course are:
- Outbreak implications
- Occurrences in water handling systems
- Water handling system owners
- Safety providers
- Identifying risks
Who is the course for?
There are no barriers to entry on this course. This is an awareness course, suitable for all.
What will you achieve?
- Recognise the implications of a Legionnaires’ disease outbreak
- Summarise how Legionnaires’ outbreaks can occur in water handling systems
- Identify relevant legislation and the requirements for compliance
- Recognise the role of water handling system owners
- Recognise the role of water handling systems safety providers
- Identify higher risk water handling system
On completion of this course, either download your certificate or access at a later date online.
Why Choose Able?
“Excellent, hands on learning made fun and interactive. trainer answered every question and was very informative but also fun.”
“Trainer was brilliant making the course very easy to learn and very enjoyable. Thank you.”
“I really liked the trainer's style and method of training. This trainer is the best trainer I have ever had.”
“Trainer had good knowledge backed up with good humour the course worked really well. Clear and concise.”
“Very good course trainer has great knowledge of his subject and presents the course in a relaxed manner.”