Our Combined FAW and PFA course enables attendees to identify the role and responsibilities of a first aider and paediatric first aider as well as to identify how to minimise the risks of infection to self and others.
Online Working at Height Course
About Online Working at Height Course
How do you safely work at a height? What legislation is involved? What is the difference between collective and personal protection? How would you try to prevent an injury from occurring? What types of equipment is available? Our Online Working at Height Course will help you to answer the questions above and more. Over 2 in 10 of all workplace facilities involving a fall from height and over 4000 major injuries a year.
Through our Working at Height online course, you will gain an understanding of the importance of risk assessments. You will learn The Hierarchy of Control Measures and the 3 steps involved. You will learn how The Health and Safety at Work Act, The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations and The Work at Height Regulations are involved. You will also learn how to reduce risks and to prevent injuries.
What does this course cover?
- Definition of what working at heights means.
- Understand what the different legislation involved are.
- Understand the difference between collective and personal protection.
- Recognise the different types of equipment used.
- Understand how and when to safely use height equipment.
- Gain knowledge on the importance of risk assessments.
Who is our Online Working at Height Course for?
Our Online Working at Height course is for anyone working at a height in any workplace, including somewhere below ground level. Having working at height training is required to be undertook so the delegates are competent and safe in their work.
What will you achieve?
- Discuss what working at heights consists of.
- Discuss the legislation involved.
- Recognise the different risks that can occur during working at heights.
- Be able to identify the risks that could occur while working.
- Evaluate the different PPE used.
- Demonstrate how to correctly complete a Risk Assessment.
- Develop knowledge, skills and strategies used to safely work at heights.
Our Combined EFAW and EPFA course is designed for individuals who wish to act as an emergency first aider in their workplace and who have a responsibility to look after both children and adults.
Our Alcohol Awareness course enables attendees to identify the difference between Alcoholism, Alcoholic, Alcohol dependant and Alcohol misuse and what medical conditions can be caused by prolonged harmful drinking.
Reviews from Google
Why choose Able?
Specialists in your
We work with specialists including doctors, nurses, dietitians and psychologists to keep our courses up to date and relevant.
Training can be delivered at a venue of your choice or at one of our training locations across the UK.
Trusted by companies of all sizes
Whether you’re an established enterprise or a growing startup, we’ve got your training needs covered. Trusted by companies of all sizes including:
Alzheimer’s Society, Mind, Foster Care Associates, Nursing Midwifery Council and the Scouts.
How to get started
Complete the contact form below or to get in touch with our team of training advisors
A training partner will be provided to consult and work with you to create a solution that meets your specific office needs.
Recieve a tailored quote and book your chosen date.
Fill in the form below so one of our team can reach out with more information.