Our Emergency First Aid at Work for Schools course enables attendees to gain knowledge about how to manage a situation and perform a casualty assessment as well as the prioritise treatment and deal with minor injuries including shock.
Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) Awareness
Learn how to notice indicators of CSE and what constitutes CSE.
What is grooming? What is The Sexual Offences Act 2003? What is the difference between contact and non-contact abuse? What are the signs of sexual abuse? What is the grooming model? What can be the impact of sexual abuse? What are the effects of CSE? Who is at risk of CSE?
Our Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) course will help you answer the questions above and more.
There were 73,518 recorded offences including rape, online grooming, and sexual assault against children in the UK in 2019/20. This is an increase of 57% in the 5 years since 2014/15.
Through our Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) course, you will gain an understanding of what CSE is and how it affects individuals. You will learn the difference between contact and non-contact abuse. You will learn the laws against CSE. You will learn the signs and indicators of sexual abuse in different age groups. You will learn different prevention strategies. You will also learn what trauma bonding is.
What does Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) Awareness cover?
- What Child Sexual Exploitation is and what the signs and indicators are.
- Understand the difference between contact abuse and non-contact abuse.
- Recognise the warning signs of sexually harmful behaviour.
- Understand what the grooming model is.
- Understand what child trafficking is.
- Understand how to respond to signs and indicators of CSE.
- Understand the effects of abuse.
- Gain knowledge of the social, psychological, and behavioural effects.
- Explore reasons to why an individual may be involved in CSE.
Who is our Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) Awareness for?
Our Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) course is for anyone who works with children and young people who are at risk of sexual exploitation or have experienced or are going through sexual exploitation. Our CSE course enables attended to develop knowledge, skills, and confidence when working with a child or young person that has gone through sexual exploitation or abuse.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Define what grooming, child trafficking and sexual abuse is.
- Discuss the signs and indicators that a child or young person is being sexually exploited.
- Recognise the impact of CSE on the victim and families.
- Demonstrate what challenges might occur after a child or young person has been sexually abused/ exploited.
- Develop knowledge, skills, and confidence to develop positive environments.
Frequently asked questions
Our Acquired Brain Injury course enables attendees to outline the function and anatomy of the brain as well as what a brain injury can cause.
Our Fire Safety Awareness course enables attendees to understand the different categories of fire, how to prevent fire, how to manage the risks of fire and the differences between the fire extinguishers.
Reviews from Google
Why choose Able?
Specialists in your
Our courses can be personalised to the individual setting to meet the unique needs of your company.
Training can be delivered at a venue of your choice or at one of our training locations across the UK.
Trusted by companies of all sizes
Whether you’re an established enterprise or a growing startup, we’ve got your training needs covered. Trusted by companies of all sizes including:
Alzheimer’s Society, Mind, Foster Care Associates, Nursing Midwifery Council and the Scouts.
How to get started
Complete the contact form below to get in touch with our team of training advisors
A training partner will be provided to consult and work with you to create a solution that meets your specific training needs.
Receive a tailored quote and book your chosen date.
Fill in the form below so one of our team can reach out with more information.