The course is delivered over 2 hours
Our group training is offered for 3-15 attendees per trainer
This training is available to be delivered in a environment.
What is covered:
This course explores:
- How the handling of a child who is being offended against requires tact and sensitivity whilst the carer gathers evidence to support suspicions.
- The effect of abuse on the child.
- How to support an abused child throughout the disclosure process.
Who is the course for?
This course is suitable for anyone who is working with vulnerable children who need to increase their knowledge around this area of safeguarding.
What will you achieve?
- Define the terms – Trafficking, grooming and exploitation
- Recognise risks and warning signs of potential exploitation
- Develop strategies to safeguard vulnerable children against exploitation
- Understand the effect of abuse on a child
- Support an abused child through the disclosure process while preserving evidence
“Excellent, hands on learning made fun and interactive. trainer answered every question and was very informative but also fun.”
“Trainer was brilliant making the course very easy to learn and very enjoyable. Thank you.”
“I really liked the trainer's style and method of training. This trainer is the best trainer I have ever had.”
“Trainer had good knowledge backed up with good humour the course worked really well. Clear and concise.”
“Very good course trainer has great knowledge of his subject and presents the course in a relaxed manner.”