Learn support structures and effective strategies to aid young children and adolescents with the Pathological demand avoidance (PDA).
Conflict Management Training
Learn how to notice indicators of slavery taking place and what constitutes conflict management.
What is Conflict Management and Resoltuon? Why is Conflict Management important? Is Conflict Management important? What skills are involved in Conflict Management? Our Conflict Management Training will help you answer the questions above and more.
In the UK in 2020, 26% of individual contributors said conflict was common, as did 20% of leaders.
Through our Conflict Management Training, you will gain an understanding of what conflict management is and what is involved. You will learn how the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Management of Health and Safety at Work 1999 is involved. You will learn what factors and disorders can affect the way the brain works. You will learn what a Dynamic Risk Assessment is. You will also learn how communication is involved in conflict management.
What does Conflict Management Training cover?
- What Conflict Management is and what is involved.
- Recognise the hierarchy of controls.
- Understand what factors may change the way the brain works.
- Understand the awareness of people, objects, and environment.
- Understand what de-escalation is and how it is effective.
- Gain knowledge in how communication can be represented/ perceived.
- Explore reasons to why conflict management is important.
- Explore reasons to why an individual may turn to violence.
- Outline strategies to resolve, manage and de-escalate a situation.
Who is our Conflict Management Training for?
Our Conflict Management Training is for employers to deliver to their employees. The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 states that an employer must protect the safety of employees, temporary and agency staff as well as those affected by their activities such as services users and visitors.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Discuss what conflict management is and what is involved.
- Discuss what types of legislation is involved.
- Recognise what de-escalation is and what the LEAPS Model for De-escalation is.
- Evaluate the different barriers there is of communication.
- Demonstrate how to use effective communication relating to conflict management.
- Develop knowledge, skills, and strategies to develop positive environments.
- Improve communication skills.
- Recognise and effectively manage escalation.
Frequently asked questions
Our Diabetes Training enables attendees to understand what diabetes is and what the different types are, and to understand what forms of treatment are available.
Our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion EDI Training enables attendees to recognise the danger of assumptions in the workplace as well as the different types of discrimination.
Reviews from Google
Why choose Able?
Specialists in your
Our courses can be personalised to the individual setting to meet the unique needs of your company.
Training can be delivered at a venue of your choice or at one of our training locations across the UK.
Trusted by companies of all sizes
Whether you’re an established enterprise or a growing startup, we’ve got your training needs covered. Trusted by companies of all sizes including:
Alzheimer’s Society, Mind, Foster Care Associates, Nursing Midwifery Council and the Scouts.
How to get started
Complete the contact form below to get in touch with our team of training advisors
A training partner will be provided to consult and work with you to create a solution that meets your specific training needs.
Receive a tailored quote and book your chosen date.
Fill in the form below so one of our team can reach out with more information.